Satellite Sexual Health Youth Clinics
SSHC runs free sexual health clinics for young people at Bondi Junction.
To be eligible to attend the Satellite clinics you must be 24 years old or under and an Australian..
(If you are a backpacker, traveller or overseas student
complete the Am I at risk tool or
contact the NSW Sexual Health Information Line for information where you can get help)
At the Satellite clinics you can get:
- STI /HIV and pregnancy testing , as well as treatment , advice and support
- safer sex information and free condoms
- the ‘morning after pill’ and talk about better contraception methods e.g. ‘The pill’
- hepatitis vaccinations and discuss cervical cancer vaccinations
- advice about relationship and sexuality issues
- help in finding other services that can support you
To come to the Satellite, you do not need an appointment just drop in. We are open on Monday and Wednesday afternoon from 2-6pm (excluding public holidays).
1) Satellite@WAYS is on Monday afternoons from 2-6pm at:
WAYS Youth Services Offices
The Junction, Tiffany Plaza, 422 Oxford St Bondi Junction (above the bus/rail interchange)
Phone: 9388 9455
2) Satellite@headspace is on Wednesday afternoons from 2-6pm at:
Headspace youth service
20 Bronte road, Bondi Junction (located next to 400 bus stop and the opening of Westfield shopping centre)
Phone: 9366 8800
Email us at SESLHD-Satellite@health.nsw.gov.au
Little black book (PDF - 8.5MB)
For further information about young people and youth services click here.