Satellite Sexual Health Youth Clinic
SSHC runs a free sexual health clinic for young people at Waverley
Action Youth services (WAYS) Bondi Junction.
To be eligible to attend the Satellite
clinic you must be 21 years old or under and an Australian..
(If you are a backpacker, traveller or overseas student
complete the Am I at risk tool or
contact the NSW Sexual Health Information Line for information where you can get help)
At the Satellite you can get:
- STI /HIV and pregnancy testing , as well as treatment , advice and support
- safer sex information and free condoms
- the ‘morning after pill’ and talk about better contraception methods e.g. ‘The pill’
- hepatitis vaccinations and discuss cervical cancer vaccinations
- advice about relationship and sexuality issues
- help in finding other services that can support you
To come to the Satellite, you do not need an appointment just drop in. We are open every Monday from 2-6pm (remember its free).
We are located at:
WAYS Youth Services Offices
The Junction, Tiffany Plaza
422 Oxford St
(Above the bus/rail interchange)
Phone: 9388 9455
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Little black book (PDF - 8.5MB)
For further information about young people and youth services click here.